Here are some things I’ve found useful this week or that I enjoyed:
- The Architecture of Open Source Applications - some free books on architecture!
- Use Svelte with SASS/SCSS in VSCode - add SASS to your Svelte project
- An Introduction to Domain-Driven Design - DDD w/ TypeScript - provides a good overview on DDD
- How to make your NodeJS application or API secure - some beginner-friendly advice on how to tackle security
- Mastering Phoenix Framework - free online version of a guide to Phoenix with TDD
- Building a JSON API in Elixir with Phoenix 1.4 - a step-by-step tutorial - some previous knowledge required, otherwise you won’t understand what’s going on
Read other posts