Go has been one of the languages I wanted to learn for years.
It’s a beginner-friendly and fast compiled programming language. Go is object-oriented but free of classes.
Learn more about Go on the official website.
- Awesome Go: tons of free tutorials from the “Awesome Go” GitHub repository
- Go by Example: a concise intro
- How To Code in Go eBook: free ebook by DigitalOcean
- Learn Go with Tests: learn test-driven development with Go
- Learning Cloud Native Go: micro-services architecture with Go
- Ultimate Go study guide: a repository with notes on learning Go and computer systems
These are the resources that I have found on reddit and elsewhere which seem to be popular.
- Usegolang.org (Web Development with Go) by Jon Calhoun
- Let’s Go! Learn to Build Professional Web Applications With Golang by Alex Edwards
- Get Programming with Go by Nathan Youngman, Roger Peppé
- The Go Programming Language by Alan A. A. Donovan, Brian W. Kernighan