Go has been one of the languages I wanted to learn for years.
It’s a beginner-friendly and fast compiled programming language. Go is object-oriented but free of classes.
Learn more about Go on the official website.
- Algorithms with Go: learn about algorithms and data structures
- Awesome Go Books: a list of Go books, some free
- Awesome Go: tons of free tutorials from the “Awesome Go” GitHub repository
- Games With Go: a video series that teaches programming with game related projects
- Go Syntax [LiveBytes]: a series of free YouTube videos on the syntax of Go
- Go by Example: a concise intro
- Go in 5 Minutes: series of short screencasts
- Golang Course: free YouTube mini-series by CloudDev.Engineering
- Golang resources: a curated list of resources
- Gophercises: smaller exercises after you’ve mastered the basics of Go
- How To Code in Go eBook: free ebook by DigitalOcean
- How to really learn Go: a blog post with tips on how to learn Go
- Learn Go with Tests: learn test-driven development with Go
- Learn Go: list of resources for learning Go
- Learning Cloud Native Go: micro-services architecture with Go
- Play with Go: a series on interactive guides to Go (sign-in required)
- Ultimate Go Study Guide: a repository with notes on the Ultimate Go class by ArdanLabs
- Web Dev Golang Anti Textbook:easy to understand example based tutorial to learn how to write a web server in Go
These are the resources that I have found on reddit and elsewhere which seem to be popular.
- For the Love of Go: series of beginner-friendly books
- Get Programming with Go by Nathan Youngman, Roger Peppé
- Let’s Go! Learn to Build Professional Web Applications With Golang by Alex Edwards
- The Go Programming Language by Alan A. A. Donovan, Brian W. Kernighan
- The Ultimate Go Bundle: premium training material by Bill Kennedy
- Usegolang.org (Web Development with Go) by Jon Calhoun