Learning More About React Hooks
I'm extensively using React Hooks. There are new patterns to learn and some pitfalls to avoid.
Here are some good resources that help with learning more about Hooks:
- A Simple Intro to React Hooks by Dave Ceddia
- How to Use the useReducer Hook by Dave Ceddia
- How the useEffect Hook Works by Dave Ceddia
- How the useContext Hook Works by Dave Ceddia
- Application State Management with React by Kent C. Dodds
- How to use React Context effectively by Kent C. Dodds
- Making setInterval Declarative with React Hooks by Dan Abramov
- A Complete Guide to useEffect by Dan Abramov
- How to fetch data with React Hooks? by Robin Wieruch
- React State with Hooks: useReducer, useState, useContext by Robin Wieruch
- React Hooks: Migration from Class to Function Components by Robin Wieruch
At the moment, I'm struggling with missing dependencies for
useEffect. And I haven't understood the problem yet, but I'll be getting there!