Here are some resources for learning Nest.js, the TypeScript Node.js framework with Angular-like architecture.
Recommended resources are bold.
- Awesome Nestjs: a massive list of NestJS resources
- API with NestJS - a tutorial series in blog format
- Learn NestJS - Full Course for Beginners: YouTube/Udemy by Dawid Dominiak
- Learn Nest.js from Scratch by building an API by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Nest.js with MongoDB - Complete Example by Maximilan Schwarzmüller
- NestJS Crash Course by Brad Traversy
- Build a GraphQL Server with NestJS and MongoDB by Ben Awad
- NestJS Zero to Hero - Modern TypeScript Back-end Development by Ariel Weinberger (paid course)
- Creating your first Node.js REST API with Nest and Typescript by Chris Noring
- Deploying NestJS Apps to Zeit Now . by Mark Pieszak
- Developing a Secure API with NestJS: Getting Started: how to build an API with OAuth by auth0, written by Dan Arias
- Build a Secure NestJS API with Postgres: how to build an API with OAuth by Okta, written by Ivo Katunaric
- NestJS Ecommerce by Kelvin Mai
- NestJS Blog API by Kelvin Mai
Most free tutorials don’t cover authentication. They are good for getting a first sense of the framework, but they only cover the basics.
I went through the paid Udemy course by Ariel Weinberger. It’s by far the most comprehensive guide.
I also recommend the videos by Kelvin Mai. They are not tutorials. Kelvin live-codes the applications. You will learn a lot if you already know the basics of the framework. But I would go to another resource first and then come back to his videos.
The documentation is also quite useful.